Hey Listen, Your face tells that you are in a search for the payment of your medical bills easily. I am sure that I am right. Come along, and learn about QuickPayPortal at www.quickpayportal.com. It can be done by the use of Quick Pay Code. It’s guarantee that you’ll enjoy 😉
Quickpayportal is actually an online service that was introduced by Athena Health for the advantage of the patients of any disease. As it’s head office is in Massachusetts, Athena Health is an American company that deals with health-related services. As this was in it’s starting stages, patients used to deposit their money, go through the bills that were generated and then pay their medical bills.
Quickpayportal provides patients a more relaxed and efficient process to pay all of their medical bills that also states that all the patients can pay their bills at least 10 times faster that the old process.
Facts Of Quickpayportal :
www.quickpayportal.com is the official website of Quick pay portal where you are able to search all the detailed information related to every query you had. This website is safe and you can visit each and every portion for the fully detailed information. A bill is created for the patient convenience and the for that it requires the patient to visit the official website to pay their bills.
Quickpayportal Pay :
If you are a recent user, then first visit the official site and after that enter the Quickpayportal code in the provided box and tap the Sign In button. After this the user would be asked to insert the required information of the patient’s personal details that include, name, address, phone number, account number, statement date and such other. The moment your account has been activated, make sure that you logout from the account after the finishing of your work with it. Also, do remember to save your information to prevent from the loss.
If you have any issues, your complains are always welcomed about the act at www.hhs.gov/ocr/privacy/hippa/complaints/
Here is the procedure of the www.quickpayportal.com bill pay :
- First, visit the official website.
- After that you’ll be asked for your quick pay code, DOB and phone number and then click “Sign In” .
- Now, after logging in, click on the link “Billing Tab”.
- After that tap on Billing and Payment option.
- Choose the payment option like Debit or Credit card.
- Fill the payment details.
- Now, your payment would be payed online and you’ll be received the receipt.
This official website also provides some amazing services that are for the benefit of the patients :
- All the patients can search for “Health & Wellness” search area and insert your requires keywords.
- You can also search for the symptoms that you face through a symptom checker that can link you to your illness.
- Some links would be available for the benefits of the patients.
- Also, patients can review their test results through the patient portal. Also, note that the tests results would be present.
- You can also reschedule the appointments that you selected prior if there is any change in the plan due to any reason.
- All the patients can also review their accounts.
- Users can also achieve their payment history that is under the Billing tab.
- Users are also able to manage their payment methods. For this, the users are just in a need to enter the card information and after that click the save button to add the card successfully.
- Users can also take a look at their insurance information under My Profile tab.
- they can also use the continuing service of the emergency number for any medical issues.
- It is recommended to go through the list of the c=most usual asked questions in the website.
Here we have mentioned the list of the important links that helps the patients :
- The official website of the QuickPay Portal is https://www.quickpayportal.com.
- To visit the website, there must be an adobe reader installed on your device. you can download a copy at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html.
- For the filing of any complaint about the website, visit the link mentioned hhs.gov/ocr.privacy/hippa/complaints/.
- The contact information of the users can be shares as well.
- For the knowledge about the responsibilities and roles of the providers, kindly visit hhs.gov/ocr.privacy/hippa/understanding/consumers/noticepp.html.